Cart is empty
Drilling rig FISKARS QuikDrill M 150 mm
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Fiskars QuikDrill is clearly distinguished from the spiral head screw in traditional models with two boron steel blades positioned at an optimal angle around a sharp spiral tip. This design provides greater efficiency even on hard soils and avoids blocking the tool at great depths. The seeder lifts the ground very easily and efficiently once the dredger is dug out.
- For planting bulbs, aerating and fertilizing the soil, and for securing the posts.
- Dig a flat hole without getting stuck in roots or rocks
- FiberComp (fiberglass-reinforced polyamide) handles for extra durability
- Steel tube tail for maximum strength
- Double cutting action with two sharp blades and optimal positioning
- The blades are fastened with screws
No reviews found
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers