The JBL® GO 2 is a portable and compact Bluetooth speaker with next-generation sound quality and new design.
The speaker of choice, it is the new GO line model with a compact design and up to 5 hours of music playback in JBL Signature Sound quality. It is equipped with IPX7 waterproof technology, giving music lovers the ability to listen to music in the pool or on the beach without worrying about getting wet. The JBL GO 2 speaker will also feature new colorways such as Misty Blue, Lemonade Yellow and Midnight Black.
“When we announced the launch of JBL GO, we knew it would be an affordable product for anyone looking for a portable speaker with quality sound,” said Andy Tsui, vice president of Smart Audio Business, HARMAN. "The JBL GO 2 also offers an affordable price with the bonus of a waterproof construction and cleaner, richer sound." In addition, the JBL GO 2 is equipped with noise and echo cancellation for hands-free phone calls.
JBL GO was introduced in 2015 and has already sold over 10 million units.
In short, the JBL GO 2 is equipped with:
- Bluetooth wireless streaming: you can listen to your favorite music on your smartphone or tablet
- IPX7 Waterproof: You don't need to worry about water anymore, GO 2 can be submerged in water for fun
- Speakerphone: Speaker with echo and noise cancellation for flawless phone calls
- Rechargeable battery: Li-ion battery with a life of up to 5 hours.
- AUX: allows you to listen to music through the AUX cable
- Colors: Misty Gray, Seafoam Mint, Lemonade Yellow, Sunkissed Cinnamon, Pearl Champagne, Midnight Black, Deep Sea Blue, Moss Green, Coral Orange, Ruby Red.